Easy to make Apple Cinnamon Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls will keep you full and focused all day long. With creamy cottage cheese, apples for sweetness, granola for crunch, and cinnamon for flavor you can’t go wrong!
This post may contain Affiliate Links.
Cottage Cheese and Apples
I wish that cottage cheese wasn’t such a passé food trend, it is delicious and nutritious and I think it needs to be treated as such.
I am pretty obsessed with it, I think it makes a great breakfast or snack bowl. It also is the key secret ingredient to the best scrambled eggs, for real try my Healthy Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs.
Reasons I love cottage cheese:
- Packed with protein
- For a cheese it is low-calorie
- It is mild and creamy enough to take on whatever flavor profile you want
So in this recipe I am showing you one of my favorite cottage cheese breakfast bowls, Apple Cinnamon.
This might be the easiest recipe on my blog. Yes you just grab the ingredients listed and add them to a bowl.
But I warn you, you make it once and it will be on repeat, once you pair a delicious flavor with this breakfast that keeps you full you will never go back!
If you like Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls you might also like:
- Breakfast Eggs with Cauliflower Rice
- Meal Prep Breakfast Bistro Box
- Double Batch Meal Prep Spinach Sausage Egg Muffin
- Easy Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ apple, diced
- ¼ cup granola, your favorite kind
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Add cottage cheese to a bowl top with diced apple and granola. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
The nutrition facts for cottage cheese can vary a lot brand to brand and type, so find the brand and type that fits your needs.
Serving Size:1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 405mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 18gProtein: 17g
Nutritional data is automated, final nutritional information will depend on ingredients used and any changes made.
Peace & Love
Lauren, The Schmidty Wifehttps://www.pinterest.com/theschmidtywife/