I have been pretty obsessed with sheet pan dinners this winter, I have enjoyed taking meals that I would normally throw on the grill in the summer and throwing them on a sheet pan and into the oven. It makes dinner so easy, and the clean up even easier! So today I am sharing with you my Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Veggies.
This Sheet Pan dinner is only a 3 main ingredients and a handful of pantry items, and if that doesn’t sell you it only takes 40 minutes! And it couldn’t be easier to make 🙂
You will preheat the oven to 400º F. Clean and trim green beans, & clean, trim, and half the brussel sprouts. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, ground mustard, thyme, oregano, and salt. Place the green beans, brussel sprouts, and chicken onto a sheet pan. Drizzle the balsamic mixture over top and toss everything to coat. Spread the veggies and chicken out on the sheet pan so everything is a single layer, make little ‘nests’ in the veggies for the chicken to sit keeping them spread out evenly. So simple right!? Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170º F and veggies are fully roasted.
Not only is Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Veggies a great dinner but it is also perfect for meal prepping. Make this on a Sunday night and you have lunch for your whole week. Either way with just a few ingredients and a few minutes you have a fresh and healthy meal ready for the family! Bon appetite!
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Veggies
chicken breast, green beans, and brussel sprouts tossed in a homemade balsamic glaze and baked to perfection
- 6 (6-8oz) chicken breasts (about 3 lbs)
- 1 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1 lbs brussel sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, ground mustard, thyme, oregano, and salt.
- Place the green beans, brussel sprouts, and chicken onto a sheet pan. Drizzle the balsamic mixture over top and toss everything to coat.
- Spread the veggies and chicken out on the sheet pan so everything is a single layer, make little 'nests' in the veggies for the chicken to sit keeping them spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165º F and veggies are fully roasted. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 283mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 41g
Nutritional data is automated, final nutritional information will depend on ingredients used and any changes made.
If you enjoyed this recipe or any of my others let me know by using #theschmidtywife on social media!
And make sure you are following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for all the latest recipes!
Peace & Love
Lauren, The Schmidty Wife
P.S. Looking for other sheet pan suppers? Check out my Sheet Pan Winter Chicken Dinner or my One Pan Fall Harvest Chicken Dinner, or my Sheet Pan Cranberry Chicken Sausage.
Please note that my links above may be affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. I recommend them because they are helpful, and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
Leave a Reply