With creamy cottage cheese, bananas, peanut butter, and coconut make yourself a protein packed breakfast! Easy to make Peanut Butter & Banana Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls will keep you full and focused all day long.
This post may contain Affiliate Links.
Cottage Cheese and Banana with Peanut Butter
I love cottage cheese, am pretty obsessed with it, I think it makes a great breakfast or snack bowl. It also is the key secret ingredient to the best scrambled eggs, for real try my Healthy Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs.
Reasons I love cottage cheese:
- Packed with protein
- For a cheese it is low-calorie
- It is mild and creamy enough to take on whatever flavor profile you want
I have already shared one of my favorite cottage cheese combinations, my Apple Cinnamon Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls and today I am sharing another awesome combination.
But I warn you, you make it once and it will be on repeat, once you pair a delicious flavor with this breakfast that keeps you full you will never go back!
If you like Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls you might also like:
- Breakfast Eggs with Cauliflower Rice
- Meal Prep Breakfast Bistro Box
- Double Batch Meal Prep Spinach Sausage Egg Muffin
- Easy Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Peanut Butter & Banana Cottage Cheese Bowls
This Cottage Cheese Bowl packed with peanut butter and banana is full of protein that will keep you full and focused all day long. With creamy cottage cheese, bananas for sweetness, peanut butter for flavor, and little bursts of coconuty goodness you can't go wrong!
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add cottage cheese to a bowl. Slice banana and add to the top of the cottage cheese.
- Drizzle peanut butter over the banana and sprinkle on the shredded cocunut.
Keep in mind the type of peanut butter you use will affect the nutrition, I advise to use 100% peanut butter.
Feel free to make this your own by adding more or different toppings. For added nutrition add items like hemp seeds, or to settle a dessert craving try adding some mini chocolate chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 20gProtein: 21g
Nutritional data is automated, final nutritional information will depend on ingredients used and any changes made.
And make sure you are following me on TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for all the latest recipes!
Lauren, The Schmidty Wifehttps://www.pinterest.com/theschmidtywife/
Leave a Reply