With creamy cottage cheese, bananas, peanut butter, and coconut make yourself a protein packed breakfast! Easy to make Peanut Butter & Banana Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls will keep you full and focused all day long.
This post may contain Affiliate Links.
Cottage Cheese and Banana with Peanut Butter
I love cottage cheese, am pretty obsessed with it, I think it makes a great breakfast or snack bowl. It also is the key secret ingredient to the best scrambled eggs, for real try my Healthy Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs.
Reasons I love cottage cheese:
- Packed with protein
- For a cheese it is low-calorie
- It is mild and creamy enough to take on whatever flavor profile you want
I have already shared one of my favorite cottage cheese combinations, my Apple Cinnamon Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls and today I am sharing another awesome combination.
But I warn you, you make it once and it will be on repeat, once you pair a delicious flavor with this breakfast that keeps you full you will never go back!
If you like Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls you might also like:
- Breakfast Eggs with Cauliflower Rice
- Meal Prep Breakfast Bistro Box
- Double Batch Meal Prep Spinach Sausage Egg Muffin
- Easy Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add cottage cheese to a bowl. Slice banana and add to the top of the cottage cheese.
- Drizzle peanut butter over the banana and sprinkle on the shredded cocunut.
Keep in mind the type of peanut butter you use will affect the nutrition, I advise to use 100% peanut butter.
Feel free to make this your own by adding more or different toppings. For added nutrition add items like hemp seeds, or to settle a dessert craving try adding some mini chocolate chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 20gProtein: 21g
Nutritional data is automated, final nutritional information will depend on ingredients used and any changes made.
Peace & Love
Lauren, The Schmidty Wifehttps://www.pinterest.com/theschmidtywife/